Penguin Random House Education invites you to access and read ten free ebook titles from its publishing divisions.
Five of the titles are ideal for Professional Development, covering topics from developing better habits to how introverts can better leverage their power, also includes books by keynote speaker Wes Moore.
The remaining five titles are selected from our classroom library offering and demonstrate the quality and caliber of our award-winning, best-selling and classroom favorite authors.
To access your free ebooks, please complete the form below and click the submit button. Instructions to access your ebooks will be sent separately.
What’s in the Swag Bag?
1. FIVE DAYS by Wes Moore
2. THE OTHER WES MOORE by Wes Moore
3. THE POWER OF HABIT by Charles Duhigg
4. LEARNING BY HEART by Tony Wagner
5. QUIET by Susan Cain
6. BEFORE THE EVER AFTER by Jacqueline Woodson
7. DEAR JUSTYCE by Nic Stone
8. PET by Akwaeke Emezi
9. SONG FOR A WHALE by Lynne Kelly
10. WONDER by R.J. Palacio