Please Note: Site is in Test Phase and is Expected to Be Completed in 2020.
Penguin Random House Secondary Education was created for you, the educator, to better help you discover the right books for inspiring learning in your classroom. While we have worked diligently to make sure many of our best titles have been included under their appropriate categories, this site is still a work in progress. We will continue to add new titles and populate categories with our robust backlist through the new year and will be sure to let you know once the site is ready.
In the meantime, we’d like to share some of the top site features that you can start using right away to help you find the best books for your students.
- Discover authentic texts and literature to accompany almost any subject, topic, or theme in your curriculum. You can find links to all of our subject and topic categories at the top of every page on our site.
- Be inspired by teacher-curated content on important Secondary School topics.
- Review our catalogs for new and classic classroom titles.
- Create wish lists to share and order forms to procure your top title choices.
- Find educator resources to help support our books in your classroom curriculum.
- Connect with your school’s Penguin Random House PreK-12 Account Representative for title suggestions, personally curated lists, pricing information for educators, help with ordering, and more.
- Learn what conferences we’re attending and how to find us.
- Apply for the Penguin Random House Teacher Awards for Literacy.
- See what our Secondary Teacher Advisory Board has been up to.
- Read the latest news and blogs from the Penguin Random House teacher community.