PREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5—WITH THE MOST PRACTICE ON THE MARKET!
Ace the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 6 full-length practice exams, plus thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need for a High Score
• Fully aligned with the latest College Board standards for AP® U.S. Government & Politics
• Content review for all test topics, with a quick-reference glossary for the most important dates, cases, and information
• Access to handy study guides, printable resources, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Premium Practice for AP Excellence
• 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Helpful comprehension drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Strategies for all multiple-choice question types