PREMIUM PREP FOR A PERFECT 5 WITH THE BESTSELLING AP U.S. HISTORY BOOK ON THE MARKET!
Ace the AP U.S. History Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 6 full-length practice exams, thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need for a High Score
• Fully aligned with the latest College Board standards for AP® U.S. History
• Detailed coverage of the short-answer and source-based multiple-choice questions
• In-depth guidance on both the document-based and the long essay questions
• Access to study plans, a handy list of key terms and concepts, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Premium Practice for AP Excellence
• 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 2 online) with complete answer explanations
• End-of-chapter review questions to test your retention of the material
• Pacing drills to help you maximize points